Happy new year and wishing you in terms of health for the little ones and adults.
Last year finished very well with Jayne Donegan’ second talk in Cambridge (pictures and hand-outs: https://www.facebook.com/groups/CambridgeArnica/?ref=bookmarks).
Nicola, Gemma and myself plan to organise more evening talks next year. So, stay tuned!
Our next Cambridge Arnica meeting is scheduled on Thursday 11th of January
from 10.30AM to 12.30PM. As usual, it is at 116 Ramsden Square, CB4 2BL, Cambridge.
I suggest that we cover DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS, sharing our own tips, and I will try to do a quick presentation as well.
More information on the Meet-up format:
– Informal meeting, covering often a short health presentation, and then a possibility to discuss freely about parenthood, children or any other topics. We aim at being open, kind and honest in our listening and suggestions.
– Free on-street parking – however, it is not allowed to park on grass or kerbs.
– There will be coffee and tea
– GBP5 attendance fee for adults (children welcome for free).
– The Cambridge Arnica Facebook Group –https://www.facebook.com/groups/CambridgeArnica/?ref=bookmarks
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.
Thank you again for your time and hope to see you at the meeting.