|Happy new year and wishing you in terms of health for the little ones and adults.Hello and happy new year to everyone,
I hope, you are all well. Our first meeting of the year was last week, and we covered nutrition for children and adults. It was good to share live example and concerns and share ideas.
You can find some of the slides here – https://www.facebook.com/groups/CambridgeArnica/?ref=bookmarks).
On other topics:
– We are planning to organise bulk orders for WELEDA products. I am discussing with someone there. I originally thought of it as they have a great line of baby products, but this should cover any of their products. Let me know if you are interested and I will keep you posted when I know more.
– Our next Cambridge Arnica meeting is scheduled on Thursday 29th of March from 10.30AM to 12.30PM. As usual, it is at 116 Ramsden Square, CB4 2BL, Cambridge.
– I am planning to cover ALLERGY as it is a good topic for start of spring. Let me know if you have other ideas.
– At the last meeting, someone left a nice RED DIARY. Let me know and I can post it back
More information on the Meet-up format:
– Informal meeting, covering often a short health presentation, and then a possibility to discuss freely about parenthood, children or any other topics. We aim at being open, kind and honest in our listening and suggestions.
– Free on-street parking – however, it is not allowed to park on grass or kerbs.
– There will be coffee and tea
– GBP5 attendance fee for adults (children welcome for free).
– The Cambridge Arnica Facebook Group –https://www.facebook.com/groups/CambridgeArnica/?ref=bookmarks
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.
Thank you again for your time and hope to see you at the meeting.