Thierry Clerc practices clinical homeopathy and nutritional therapy in Cambridge, England. Clinical homeopathy is widely used on the continent, including by homeopathic doctors in France, and by Heilpraktikers in Germany.
Thierry grew up in an environment where natural healing was the norm. Homeopathy is very popular in France. It is widely provided under the French public health system as a therapeutic approach. Thierry’s interest in studying homeopathy and nutritional therapies kick-started in his early 30’s when he developed a severe form of arthritis that almost crippled him. At that time he was enjoying a successful career in technology management.
Following a successful holistic treatment in France, he changed his career. Since then, he has helped hundreds of people achieve optimal health with a purely natural approach. Thierry is qualified in homeopathy, herbal therapy and nutrition. He brings scientific rigour and care to the healing process. He is a regular speaker in Cambridge, and nationally and also a health writer for national and international publications.
Thierry’s therapeutic approach is based on homeopathy, with a mix of herbal therapy, nutrition and mentoring. Thierry has an extensive scientific curriculum. He strives to bring scientific rigour in the case analysis, alongside care in the healing process.
Credentials as a Homeopath and Nutritionist:
- Licentiate of Homeopathy: CPH
- Registration as a practicing homeopath: ARH, RHom
- Homotoxicology Certificate: IAH
- Herbal & Nutritional Therapy: Bioforce Institute, CPH, Metabolic Balance Programme
- Health writer in several national magazines.
- BSc Mechanics (Université Nancy I)
- Specialised MSc, Electro-Mechanics (ENSEM, France)
- Master of Management (ESCP Europe Business School)