Thierry runs a regular first-aid course, which either runs over a whole day (10AM to 5PM) or over 5 weekly sections of 90 minutes.
This course was originally designed for parents who wanted to support their children with natural remedies. It has now evolved in a more comprehensive course for first aid support with natural therapies. he aim of the course is to help you feel empowered and bring your knowledge to a level when you will feel confident enough to treat your family, You will also know when it is safe to treat by yourself and when to contact a medical practitioner.
The course is very interactive, with lots of practical exercises. To keep it effective and beneficial to you, it is limited to 8 attendees at a maximum. You will be provided with a very useful first-aid handout.
The course cost GBP 70, inclusive of the handouts. Please, contact me if you wish to reserve.
Summary of the Course
– What is an acute? Is it safe to self-treat?
– The place of conventional medicine and holistic medicine in first-aid.
– Be a great prescriber: knowing how the body works & the right questions to ask
– Therapeutic approaches for emotional issues (anger, grief, sleep issues and much more….)
– Therapeutic approaches for respiratory issues (colds, flu, sinusitis, coughs and much more…)
– Therapeutic approaches for digestive issues (hangover, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and much more…)
– Therapeutic approaches for musculo-skeletal issues (sprain, back pain, fractures and much more…)
– Therapeutic approaches for skin issues (bruise, burns, bites and much more…)
– Other issues: physical trauma, accidents, travels….
Why this First Aid Homeopathy Course?
– This course is fun, relaxed and simple. With a maximum of 8 attendees, a lot of practical exercises and handouts, you will have a chance to learn in a very interactive way.
– You will receive an easy-to-use first aid document support of over 30 pages covering many other conditions.
– Thierry Clerc is very experienced in acute condition as a homeopath and nutritional therapist, working full-time in Cambridge. He manages the local Cambridge Arnica group, which promotes childhood natural immunity and supports parents who favour a holistic approach. Thierry Clerc is a contributor in key national and international health magazines.
Thierry Clerc, MARH, RHom, MSc
Registered Health Practitioner, Cambridge (UK)
Clinical Homeopathy, Bioresonance, Nutrition & Allergy