We provide a simple home test kit for Vitamin D levels, similar to the one used but the NHS. It measures D2 and D3, which are the two main types of Vitamin D found in the human body.
Vitamin D TEST Instructions
– First, check, you have the right test kit. The Vitamin D test is provided by CityAssays and is used by the NHS.
– If you are taking any supplement, take a break of any of them containing Vitamin D, D2 or D3 or Cholecalciferol or related words for 5 days, and then do your test on the sixth day. If you are not taking anything, you can just do the test straight away.
– Do as indicated on the Vitamin D Test pack, including filling the forms & post. Ask for a free certificate of postage.
– Resume your Vitamin supplements afterwards, if relevant.
– The results usually take 3-4 days but sometimes end up in the spam filter. Check your spam regularly.
– Email me results when you get them. I will provide you with relevant suggestions, in terms of supplements, nutrition and lifestyle, if required. Even if the NHS says, you are OK, it may not be as good as we would like for you.
Vitamin D Test Tutorial Video
Contact me if you have any questions.