Thierry’s core speciality is in clinical homeopathy. This branch of homeopathy puts a strong emphasis on the importance of nutrition. Poor nutritional habits and dietary misconceptions can promote respiratory infection and the body’s ability to nourish and repair our respiratory system.
General nutritional suggestions for respiratory infections
Follow strictly these suggestions until the condition has fully cleared
– eliminate mucous forming food like dairy products and fried foods,
– reduce your intake of eggs, soy foods, sugar, wheat and processed food,
– drink plenty of water (at least 1.5 / 2 litres a day for an adult),
– eat a diet high in fibre to ensure daily bowel movements and help the elimination of toxins,
– eat fresh fruit (berries, prunes and figs are especially good for the respiratory system),
– substitute white flour/bread and white rice with brown rice, quinoa, millet and whole grains, like oatmeal to the diet,
– finally, follow the breakfast seeds mix described in the digestive nutritional section.
The following food can promote mucus and disrupt the respiratory system. It is best to reduce them until the condition has cleared:
– dairy products
– sugar and processed foods,
– white flour (white rice, white pasta, white bread),
– eggs, peanuts, soy foods,
– soft drinks, tea and coffee,
– oranges and strawberries.
Please, use our advice only as part of a treatment from our health practitioner. Also, refer to our Disclaimer and Legal Requirements.