Our next regular meeting will be on Friday 21 June, 10.30 to 12.30PM and will be a chance to meet again. I was very busy with my practice and we have also struggled a lot with finding the righ childcare since April, but this is now getting sorted.
I have also been contacted by several local parents who need some help to promote natural immunity and support their child wellbeing naturally.
For this reason, I do not want to postpone any further.
If you can email me to tell me if you plan to come, this would be great.
Cambridge Arnica Meeting Set-up
CHILDREN WELCOME, ANY AGE
– Intro and informal update from each member
– Open discussion on relevant topics (diet, natural immunity, therapeutic help, informed choice)
– Update on other activities – CB Arnica Summer BBQ and Winter Speaker Event.
We aim at being open, kind and honest in our listening and suggestions.
– Free on-street parking – however, it is not allowed to park on grass or kerbs.
– There will be coffee and tea
– GBP5 attendance fee for adults (children welcome for free).
– The Cambridge Arnica Facebook Group –https://www.facebook.com/
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you again for your time and hope to see you at the meeting.