|We had a very busy and active SOCIAL MEET-UP in August,very well attended and the kids had a lot of fun playing among themselves, while the grown-up could relax and enjoy adult talks. We will definitely do it again, and thank you Navit for helping out.
The September meeting was a bit quiet in terms of attendees, and this is common, so I now intend to have the meeting after the summer break in October. We discussed strategies to help immunity for winter, and the main difference with summer is obviously sun exposure and Vitamin D.
I will order some Vitamin D Test Kit in bulk, and will pass the discount if I have enough numbers (probably around £25 + postage). I will provide a free review and suggestions if needed. Please email me back if you are interested.
Our next regular two-month meeting is on Thursday 29 November, 10.30 to 12.30PM and will cover specifically the HPV Vaccine and the research / issues behind them.
– I will be running my very popular and detailed first aid course on 24 November or 8 December – more information here and less me know if you are interested. More information here: http://thierry-health.com/next-first-aid-course/
– A movie about the BBC Journalist who had severe effect from the Yellow Fever vaccine, and his fight with the drug-maker is being shown in in Cambridge – https://www.cambridgefilmfestival.org.uk/film/malcolm-little-unwell
Cambridge Arnica Meeting Set-up
– Intro and informal update from each member
– Presentation, on the topic above, with possibility to discuss freely about parenthood, children or any other topics.
– Update on other activities – CB Arnica Summer BBQ, Group-Purchases (Welleda…) and Winter Speaker Event.
We aim at being open, kind and honest in our listening and suggestions.
– Free on-street parking – however, it is not allowed to park on grass or kerbs.
– There will be coffee and tea
– GBP5 attendance fee for adults (children welcome for free).
– The Cambridge Arnica Facebook Group –https://www.facebook.com/groups/CambridgeArnica/?ref=bookmarks
Please email me at email@example.com to confirm your attendance.
Thank you again for your time and hope to see you at the meeting.