Our regular meeting’s main topic will cover how to prepare our little ones and ourselves for winter, among the usual round-table and catch-up0
The meeting is on Thursday 20 September, 10.30 to 12.30PM and .
We had a great meeting in June, where we discussed “Parent’s Rights and Informed Consents in Medicine“, and how to address situation with your GP or at the Hospital in a responsible way. We will probably cover this again over 2019 as this is such a concerning issue for most parents.
Also, I wanted to five you an update on a medical study on homeopathy vs vaccines: A medical comparative study between the Flu Vaccine and the Homeopathic PolyInfluenzinum prophylaxis product has been made in the Netherlands, and has shown that people opting for the homeopathic product suffered less side-effects, were less likely to have flu-like symptoms and also felt overall better. This study can be found here – https://thierry-health.com/polyinfluenzinum/
More information on location & set-up here:
Cambridge Arnica Meeting Set-up
– Intro and informal update from each member
– Presentation, on the topic above, with possibility to discuss freely about parenthood, children or any other topics.
– Update on other activities – CB Arnica Summer BBQ, Group-Purchases (Welleda…) and Winter Speaker Event.
We aim at being open, kind and honest in our listening and suggestions.
– Free on-street parking – however, it is not allowed to park on grass or kerbs.
– There will be coffee and tea
– GBP5 attendance fee for adults (children welcome for free).
– The Cambridge Arnica Facebook Group –https://www.facebook.com/groups/CambridgeArnica/?ref=bookmarks
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.
Thank you again for your time and hope to see you at the meeting.