I will be running another First Aid Course on Saturday 4th of March, from 9.45AM to 5PM.
This course was originally designed for parents who wanted to support their children with natural remedies. It has now evolved in a more comprehensive course for first aid support with natural therapies.
The aim of the course is to help you feel empowered and bring your knowledge to a level when you will feel confident enough to treat your family, You will also know when it is safe to treat by yourself and when to contact a medical practitioner.
The course is very interactive, with lots of practical exercises. To keep it effective and beneficial to you, it is limited to 8 attendees at a maximum. You will be provided with a very useful first-aid handout.
The course cost GBP 70, inclusive of the handouts. Please, contact me if you wish to reserve.
Summary of the Course
– What is an acute? Is it safe to self-treat?
– The place of conventional medicine and holistic medicine in first-aid.
– Be a great presrciber: knowing how the body works & the right questions to ask
– Therapeutic approaches for emotional issues (anger, grief, sleep issues and much more….)
– Therapeutic approaches for respiratory issues (colds, flu, sinusitis, coughs and much more…)
– Therapeutic approaches for digestive issues (hangover, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and much more…)
– Therapeutic approaches for musculoskeletal issues (sprain, back pain, fractures and much more…)
– Therapeutic approaches for skin issues (bruise, burns, bites and much more…)
– Other issues: physical trauma, accidents, travels….
Why this First Aid Homeopathy Course?
– This course is fun, relaxed and simple. With a maximum of 8 attendees, a lot of practical exercises and handouts, you will have a chance to learn in a very interactive way.
– You will receive an easy-to-use first aid document support of over 30 pages covering many other conditions.
– Thierry Clerc is very experienced in acute condition as a homeopath and nutritional therapist, working full-time in Cambridge. He manages the local Cambridge Arnica group, which promotes childhood natural immunity and supports parents who favour a holistic approach. Thierry Clerc is a contributor in key national and international health magazines.
– This will give you access to a Facebook group where you will be able to share and ask questions about your own acute cases and get support.
– For testimonials, check here.
Thierry Clerc, MARH, RHom, MSc
Registered Health Practitioner
Clinical Homeopathy, Bioresonance, Nutritional Therapy Cambridge