|Dear Thierry ,
A quick reminder that our next meeting will be on Thursday 21st of June, from 10.30AM to 12.30PM. As usual, it is at 116 Ramsden Square, CB4 2BL, Cambridge. (free on-street parking but please do not park on the verge).
Following some of the news in the media, and some of the on-going concerns of parents, who contact me, I suggest that we cover “Parent’s Rights and Informed Consents in Medicine“.
I have been discussing this with the Arnica UK Leadership team (managed by Anna Watson), and this is somethings that worried many parents after the tragedy of the yound Charlie baby, and several other toddlers who died at hospital with parents feeling a complete loss of control. We are working on setting up a charity, and I am working with a few other people locally to set up guidelines.
This meeting will for this reason be an introduction and we will cover more in September.
Please let me know if you plan to come.
So the set-up of the next meeting will be as follows:
– Intro and informal update from each member
– Presentation, on the topic above, with possibility to discuss freely about parenthood, children or any other topics.
– Update on other activities – CB Arnica Summer BBQ, Group-Purchases (Welleda…) and Winter Speaker Event.
We aim at being open, kind and honest in our listening and suggestions.
– Free on-street parking – however, it is not allowed to park on grass or kerbs.
– There will be coffee and tea
– GBP5 attendance fee for adults (children welcome for free).
– The Cambridge Arnica Facebook Group –https://www.facebook.com/groups/CambridgeArnica/?ref=bookmarks
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.
Thank you again for your time and hope to see you at the meeting.