You can find my suggested food diary here. It will help us give some tweak so that we can work towards your goals.
Use it as follows over 5 days:
- Take 3 normal routine days (usually a working day or a school day)
- Take 1 or 2 days when you are more likely to break your routine (usually weekends, going out).
- Record water intake every day
- Try and give an estimate of size and weight portion
- Do not cheat – this is not to judge but to find some useful ways to improve some elements, without guilt.
- Please, read the right side of page 2, as it has useful information on how to use this tool.
Thierry Clerc, MARH, Rhom, MSc
Registered Health Practitioner, Cambridge (UK)
Clinical Homeopath, Bioresonance Therapist, Nutritionist
Thierry Clerc is qualified and insured to practice as a homeopath and nutritionist in the United Kingdom and the European Union.